Thursday, September 19, 2013

Some Questions for Moi

The other day Samantha from Life Style Love nominated me for the Liebster award.  And while I have been nominated for this before, I always find the questions to be fun so I thought I would answer them. Plus easy blog post!
1. What is the first thing you do when you get up in the morning?
Go potty.  I always have to pee right when I wake up. 

2. What is your favorite part about the fall season?
Wearing scarves!! Seriously nothing makes an outfit better than a scarf.  I actually hate that I cannot wear them in the summer.


3. If you're feeling lazy or don't have anything planned, what is your go-to meal for dinner?
Mac n Cheese all the way.  It never fails to make me happy:)

4. Where is one place in the world you want to visit in your lifetime?
Greece.  I find it to be stunningly beautiful and I want to go so bad.  
5. What would your "perfect" day look like?
Sleep in till I am fully rested.
Coffee and reading blogs.
Curling up with a good beach and the sun at the beach.
Wine and great food to end the night.
Very simple but very me!

6. Sweet or salty? (Which is your weakness?)
Sweet all day every day.  Ice cream is my weakness.

7. What does your normal Saturday outfit look like?
Right now I work Saturdays so I have on yoga pants and a work shirt.  And thats pretty much what I wear when I am not at work and have no where to be.

8. What is your favorite accessory?
Hair bows/headbands.  I love them and they make me feel extra girly:)


9. What book, if any, are you currently reading?
The Husband Secret by Liane Moriarty

10. How long have you been blogging OR why did you start?
I have been blogging for two years.  I started the blog while I was in college so that my family and friends back home could keep track of my life:)
Signature

1 comment:

Miss Riss said...

1, 2, 3, 4, 6 - yes yes yes!!! After we meet in person, and hang out, our next trip will be to Greece. Mmmk?