Tuesday, July 29, 2014

One. More. Day.

Last week I expressed to the world how I am basically getting burnt out with all of the school and work I have been doing.  One of the ways I spoke of fixing this little problem of mine is by planing a trip to go see my best friend Lauren in New Hampshire.  And that is going down tomorrow.  At 3:30 a.m.

As much as I hate mornings, I can't wait to be there.  I cannot wait to be sitting with my best friend, talking about everything and nothing all at once, and not thinking about school or life back here in Florida.


I have talked a lot on here about Lauren.  We met in college and since about Sophomore year we have been pretty close.  She is the type of friend I don't have to try to be friends with.  We don't stress about having to talk on a regular basis because we know the other will be there when we need it.  And I could not love that more about us.

Even though I am bringing some homework with me, I am hoping this is going to be a very relaxing long weekend for me.  I have been looking forward to this weekend for months now and it is much needed.  I have missed Lauren and all the fun we have.

So here is to hoping this is going to be the best long weekend ever:)
Signature

1 comment:

Lauren @ 34 Magnolia Street said...

You rock. I can't wait to see you!!