Friday, August 1, 2014

5 Things on Friday

It is FINALLY Friday!!!  And I find myself on this glorious Friday morning in New Hampshire, with my best friend, doing homework/blogging while she is working from her home office.  And it is wonderfully COOL outside for this Florida girl!  But seriously I cannot believe I am actually in New Hampshire.  Someone come pinch me!  

Since I am so enjoying my Friday morning, I thought I would share some things from this week with all of you lovelies!


1// Notes from friends like this just warm my heart.  And make class so much more bearable.  And apparently Catalina believes New Hampshire is in the North Pole...love that girl!


2// This little guy is just doing his favorite activity.  He loves to sit in the windows and just watch the world past by.  And if there are birds out there? His day is made!  Also look at that tail! Everyone says it is the longest tail ever for a cat.  I have to say it's cute and I love it! I am also missing this guy just a touch today!


3// I finally was reunited with Lauren yesterday.  After bad anxiety with the flight I was so happy to be on the ground again.  And I had to sit next to that one guy you always pray won't be sitting next to you.  He was kinda nice, but Lauren is much nicer.


4// I had a pretty rough week in class this week.  I mean I walked out crying so yeah.  Sometimes people are just rude.  But last night as I waited for Lauren to get back from band practice, I felt the urge to open her bible and read.  And I was called to Romans 12.  It always amazes me that God knows just what I need to hear and when I need to hear it!

5// I am SO looking forward to this weekend!  Exploring New Hampshire and hopefully taking some new blog pictures! Lauren created the beautiful design you see now, and hopefully will be creating the next one that is soon to come!  I cannot wait to just spend time with her and get my heart all filled up again! 

Hope yall have a wonderful Friday and a fantastic weekend!
Signature

1 comment:

Amy said...

I love when God directs us to exactly the verse to remind us that He's there, and He sees us. He's the best. :)

Hope you have a GREAT weekend, lovely!