Monday, August 11, 2014

Myself in 5 Years

I know that I am far behind the times when it comes to this video.  But I just saw it this weekend and I about DIED!  It felt like it was an eary premonition of what my life may be like in 5 years.



And then I saw this video and DIED again! I swear I have not laughed so hard in a long time.  And this song may or may not be my ringtone right now...And I am pretty sure this may solidify the fact that I will never have a boyfriend and I will never get married.  Because "I am a cat lover and I love to run!"



Well friends I hope yall got a good laugh today.  And say a prayer or two or three for me that this won't really be me in 5 years.  Even though it totally could be.

Signature

1 comment:

Amy said...

This brought sooooo much entertainment to my day. Thank youuu.