Monday, August 25, 2014

Life Update


It's funny how when I was super busy I had all the time in the world to blog.  And the last two weeks when I have had all the time in the world to spend on blogging, I haven't.  It's funny how life works sometimes.  But I have to say I have been enjoying my time relaxing and just doing life.

For starters I have not had one thing of homework to do in two weeks.  That is the best feeling in the entire world.  No stress all day everyday.  No class either.  I have to say this break was much needed and now I am ready to get back to school.

I have been spending a lot of time with family and friends lately.  Whether down at the beach, at home, or at a wedding, I have loved just hanging out with everyone.  It has been so relaxing and enjoyable.  

I started working out again.  Not just running but in the gym doing some cardio.  With the heat here so intense running has not been so enjoyable.  So I convinced myself to get on the elliptical and watch one episode of something.  And then I am done and feel better.  Gotta get some weight off bad.

I have always loved reading books and have been doing a lot of that lately.  When school is going on I don't have time or the desire to read but the last two weeks I have worked my way through a couple of books.  It is the best way to relax for me and that is what I have done!

Next Monday the craziness starts again and I can honestly say I am kinda ready for it.  Back to school, back to work, and hopefully fall will be coming soon!
Signature

No comments: