3. Christmas Parties. This one happens to be from 2010. Every year we had a party together. One year we did Secret Santa. One year we did Secret Santa Stockings. And one year we did White Elephant gifts. They were always so fun and perfect times to get some awesome group pictures!
4. Sophomore year Ashlee and I flew out to California to drive Eliza back to Milligan. As in we did a cross country trip. I made matching sweatshirts and we did it in two days. It was the craziest thing ever but so much fun. Definitely a trip I will never forget!
5. Barbs Birthdays. After our first year of going all out for parties, we decided to keep it low key and mostly went to Barbaritos for birthday dinners! The best food and the best girls.
6. Mine and Lauren's first 5k!! We worked so hard to be able to run that race and I was so thankful to have such awesome support from these girls!
7. That one time we had someone take pictures of "those girls: for Jessi's birthday. Like I said we went above and beyond freshmen year for birthdays and this has to be one of my favorites!
8. Creekings. It's a Milligan tradition. Once one is engaged, male or female, they get creeked by all their friends. We surprise them, tie them up, ride around campus in a truck making as much noise as possible in the middle of the night. And then throw them in the creek. We got to creek both Lauren and Becky. Loved every minute of it!
9. And then we graduated. It went by crazy fast but also super slow. I loved being able to graduate with these girls and see them walk across the stage. We finally felt as though WE DID IT!
They say college is the best four years of your life. And that is so true. I wouldn't trade a single day for anything and I know I was right where I was meant to be the whole time!