Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Refresh and Renew

The other day I got the big urge to rearrange my living room.  I have been wanting to do it for a while and since I have had some time, I did it. Sine it has been a year that I moved in, I figured it was about time to make some changes. Refresh and Renew for this new year!

Previously this is how my living room looked


Over the course of the year I have added to and rearrange to make it now look like this


Brutus of course had to make and appearance!


A little messier and more lived in.  Also please excuse the iPhone pictures.  I was too lazy to get out the big girl camera!


Since I was rearranging my living room, I decided it was also time to update my gallery wall.  I don't think I am very good at this, but I try.  And I mostly like then end result.  Theory is always better than reality with me!



I had two new prints from 34 Magnolia Street Shop and wanted to personalize it with some family and friend pictures.  

I am loving the rearrangement of my furniture.  I feel like it opens up the space and makes it feel bigger than it really is.  When moving everything around I was reminded of being in college when we would rearrange our rooms all the time.  It always made life feel new and I feel the same now!
Signature

4 comments:

Lauren @ 34 Magnolia Street said...

Your gallery wall looks AWESOME. Seriously!! You've inspired me to get my act together! :) ALSO… thanks for the shout, my friend ;)

Amy said...

Loooove the gallery wall! It looks great!

The Girl who Loved to Write said...

I absolutely love your gallery wall!

Miss Riss said...

You're gallery wall looks AWESOME!! Makes me want to jooj (sp??) up my space!