Thursday, November 1, 2012

A Thankful Heart

This time last week I posted about how thankful I had been lately.  And this week I am extremely thankful again...but for some other reasons.

This week has been a week of MANY answered prayers.  And for that I am beyond thankful to be serving a God who answers prayers.

As I have said before I have been struggling through this whole grad school application thing.  Well finally Sunday night I prayed that God would relieve the stress and show me the way.  I gave it up to Him and knew He would guide me.



And of course He did! 

I knew I would be meeting with my advisors this week to schedule next semester.  And one of my advisors is amazing and I knew he would be able to help me make some decisions.

He flat out told me that it would be basically impossible for me to get into any MA/PhD program.  Other then one local one and it would be a stretch.  

You would think I would have freaked out over this, but I was SO grateful he was able to tell me that.  I needed to be pointed in the right direction and thats what he did.

So now I know that a Masters in Counseling is more the route I need to go.  Now I just need to decide where that will be...

This is one less thing I have to stress about and I am so thankful for that!

What are you thankful for today?
Photobucket

3 comments:

Lanaya | Raising Reagan said...

Don't you love it when answers come when most needed :)
Following along with you from Follow Me Maybe hop!

Come on over Sunday and join our linky party Raising Imperfection.

Lanaya
www.raising-reagan.com

The Unlikely Runner said...

I'm stopping by from the blog hop! I love this post - it truly is amazing to serve a God that answers prayers! Amen sister! I look forward to reading more.
<3 your new follower

Kathryn said...

I am thankful for family! New follower from the hop, would love a follow back.

http://cumminslife.blogspot.com/