Tuesday, November 13, 2012

What Consumes My Life

I know I have mentioned quite a few times that I am in the middle of applying to grad schools.  And let me tell you folks...it is not all that it is cracked up to be!

Stressful is probably the only word I can think of to describe it.  Oh that and time consuming!!


This is what my computer screen looked like pretty much all afternoon yesterday.  I will say though, I am pretty proud of myself for getting things done!

1 GRE test, 4 transcripts, 6 essays, 100 million letters of recommendations later...and I am almost finished!!! I cannot wait until the only thing I have left to do is interview and wait.

Although I would like to know right now where I will be going.  That and what I want to do with my life are the questions of the century right now for me!

I am being pulled in 2 different directions and have no clue where I will end up! I know it will be either Florida or Tennessee, but I wish I knew more.  

Logically speaking I need to go back to Florida.  That's where my family is, it is where I see myself in long run, and they have some really great programs.


But my life is in Tennessee right now.  I cannot imagine leaving.  All of my friends are here...what would I do without them?  My heart aches at the thought of leaving.

via
I desire to follow the path God has set out for me and whether that is in Florida or Tennessee, I know it will be the best place for me!  
Photobucket

No comments: