Monday, November 12, 2012

Weekend Recap!

Not too much happened this week.  But it was all relaxing and wonderful just the way I like it!  And a little productive too!

On Saturday I went out shopping for Becky and Kelly's birthday celebration on Sunday.  While at Target I found chocolate oranges! They are seriously my fave...I think the whacking is very therapeutic sometimes!

I stopped by the post office on the way to go shopping and found this package waiting for me! It is all the Christmas presents I ordered for the girls! I really cannot wait to give them to them!

Saturday night I got bored and decided to add a little fun to my nails! Glitter it was!

Sunday was my most productive day.  I did some homework, grad school applications, and grocery shopping.  All while enjoying some very yummy coffee!

I was SO excited for Kelly's gift.  Girlfriend is the hardest person to shop for so I was super proud of what I came up with! She has been in a major baking mood so I got her a brownie bundt pan, cookie and brownie mix, green glitter decorative frosting, and a handmade recipe book!

And Sunday night was spent at Barbs, the only place we go for birthdays! It was so much fun to have all the girls together and enjoy a yummy meal! 

I am looking forward to getting this week over with because then it is the week I get to go home! 

Hope everyone had a great weekend!
Photobucket

No comments: