Wednesday, November 14, 2012

All I Want For Christmas...

Is my two front teeth!!  Oh wait I already have those... guess I will have to come up with a new list!!  

I found that last year around my birthday posting what I wanted for my birthday was a good idea.  Most of my friends got me something off that list.

So now I am going to tell you all what I would like for Christmas, in case you wanted to get me a gift and need a little help! So here it is Mom, Dad, Siblings, and friends!

1. An iPad.  Have I told you how much I hate my computer?! Well I do, and it hates me too.  But It probably really could last me a little bit longer if it wasn't going everywhere with me.  So my solution is an iPad!

2.  An iPad cover.  And it has to have a keyboard so that I can take notes in class and all that fun stuff!  Something along these lines.
via
3. New boots.  I have really been wanting a pair of dark brown riding boots.  
via
4.  Some Chai Latte K-cups.  I ran out at the beginning of this semester and I have been craving them for a while now!

5.  And last but not least...an iPhone case!  I really have no idea what I want, just something new.  I have looked and looked and cannot settle on one so I need someone to do that for me!

What do you want for Christmas this year?
Photobucket

No comments: