Thursday, November 29, 2012

Thanksgiving Break

To say that I was excited and ready for Thanksgiving break is a MAJOR understatement.  I was ready to not have to focus on school and instead relax and enjoy my family!

Wednesday morning at 7 am I hopped on my first flight to heading home.  One more flight later and by 11:15 I was finally in nice warm Florida! PS seriously proud of myself for not overpacking for this trip!


I think I mentioned that I could not wait to get back and work out with Sherry.  I was so ready for it, but she really did kick my butt....I couldn't walk for the next three days after!

Thanksgiving was a wonderful day.  Mamerz made us all waffles for breakfast.  I was one happy camper.


After a yummy lunch we all vegged out and had some fun hanging around the fire pit that night (as well as every other night.)  Seriously best thing ever getting that fire pit!


The rest of the weekend was spent decorating the house for Christmas and relaxing.  Christmas decorations are my favorite.  Especially the columns in our house.  Most favorite ever!


On Monday I headed back to Tennessee very unwillingly.  Break was so not long enough and I did not want to leave Florida.  Oh and I had a crazy day In the airport.  I knew I was only going to have about 45 minutes between my two flights.  Well I really ended up only having about 25 minutes.  And of course the gate I landed at and the gate I was heading out of were literally across the airport from each other.  I had to run through the whole airport in order to make my flight.  So not fun!

So now that I am back at school for the next 2 and a half weeks, I am counting down the days until I get to go home for a long time! I cannot wait to really not have to think about school!
Photobucket

No comments: