Friday, March 22, 2013

H54F First Timer!

 photo H54Fbutton-triangle_zps678b65ba.jpg
This is my first time linking up for High Five For Friday and I am super excited about it!  Though this week has not entailed all too much, I am still thrilled for it to be Friday!

1. Dandelion Detox
I will be posting more on this next week.  I started this detox that I found on Pinterest and I love it! So easy to do and it has actually worked!


2. I did my second lesson plan for my practicum this week and it went SO good.  My little lovelies were having a long week of testing so I had a fun activity for them to do.  We reviewed over the characters of the book they have been reading and then the girls made charm bracelets and the boys made balls.  They LOVED it and had so much fun!


3.  Jimmy Dean Breakfast Sandwiches.  I am obsessed.  Mom and Dad got me hooked on them over Spring Break and they are truly awesome.  Such and easy morning breakfast!


4.  Random workout and dinner date with Ashlee.  I didn't get my run in yesterday morning like usual so I needed to head to the gym to try to run on the treadmill (no me gusta).  She needed to go too, so we worked out together and then got hungry.  We were craving a good salad (yes we are weird) so we went to Earthfare.  It was so nice to hang out and talk!


5.  My bestie Lauren has been doing blog designs and she is soon going to be doing one for me! Oh how I love having an in real life friend who blogs! We are going to take some pictures on Saturday for the new design and I cannot wait!  Here are the colors I am thinking!
Hope everyone has a great weekend:)
Photobucket

2 comments:

The Norwegian Girl said...

I love the design colours! Hope it turns out well!

Miss Riss said...

I can't believe this is your first H54F! I'm loving the color pallet for your new design! I and I cannot wait to hear about this dandelion detox?! Sounds interesting! haha! Happy friday friend!! =)