Sunday, March 24, 2013

Weekend Recap


Weekends always seem to go by way too fast.  No me gusta.  This one was quite a fun little one for me with lots of reasons to be proud!

1. Friday I headed to the gym to get my workout on.  I have figured out that by adding weights into my routine I do better running.  Yeah no brainer there!  But I got in over an hour at the gym and felt so great after wards!

2. Lo and I went running on Saturday and our goal was to hit 3 miles! As you can see I did that plus some! I am SO beyond proud of myself for how well I have been doing.  I have been going at this for almost 2 months now.  I am even prouder of Lauren.  She ran 4 miles on Saturday!! Love her for being there and pushing me!

3&4.  Before running on saturday Lauren and I did a little photo shoot.  We were both in need of some new pictures for our blogs and decided to make this happen.  I had never used such a nice camera before and it got me so excited to get one of my own!  Can't wait to show you all the other pictures taken:)

Hope everyone else had a great weekend too:)
Photobucket

No comments: