Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter Break


Being a college student there are few things more I look forward to than a break.  Even if the breaks are only two weeks apart.  You will hear no complaining from me on that one!  From early last Thursday morning till yesterday afternoon, I enjoyed a nice long break from school:)

Pretty much all weekend was spent around the table playing cards.  And if you think your family is competitive...come play a game with mine.  I really didn't get that gene, but everyone else did.  

The other half of our time was spent on the water.  With Dad's new boat and the warm weather coming, I could not have been happier.  I think better with the wind in my hair and the sun shining down on my pale pale skin.

Some good food was definitely enjoyed.  Case in point the dessert pizza!  Yummo!  Add that to homemade lasagna, steak and potatoes, and then ham and I was one happy camper!

Every year for the last 10 or so years we have spent Easter on the island just so that we could go to the sunrise service.  Mom drags us all out of bed at 5:30, but it is always worth it! 

Hope everyone else enjoyed their Easter just as much as I did:)
Photobucket

1 comment:

The Norwegian Girl said...

that dessert pizza looks so good!