Monday, March 10, 2014

2014 Goals Update

It's now March and I figured I would update my goals on this here blog of mine. I love goals and I love working on them. And I am proud to say I have been working on many of mine! Thanks to Rissa I have felt motivated to complete them!

1. Put 10% of each paycheck into my Savings.
Instead of putting away 10% of each paycheck I changed this to reaching a certain number in my savings and staying there. I have reached that number!!!!! And now I just have to keep it there!

2.  Go Back to Charleston
Need to get to work on this one!

3.  Focus on my Health
I have been working on eating healthy and I now wake up at 4:30 and workout with my mom. It's been the best thing ever to have such an amazing work out partner. 


4.  Really get involved in Church
I have made it a priority to be there. Now to get involved. 

5. Meet a blog friend in person
Plans to meet Rissa in September maybe!

6. Visit Tennessee and New Hampshire twice at least before the year is up!
I visited Tennessee March 1. And I have plans to go to New Hampshire at the end of the summer!


7.  Finish decorating my apartment
I have loved my newest additions to my apartment. I added some new prints to my walls. I love the prints and the frames!

Here is what it looked like before:
The first three prints are from Lauren's Blog

Here is way it looks like now:
The new Prints are from this shop.

I also found this tin bin that I absolutely LOVE. It is going a over my kitchen cabinets. I am working on decorating up there and as soon as it is done I will share a finished picture!


8. Find a Practicum and Internship site
I got a Practicum!!!! I need to tell yall more about my site. It's amazing. I am learning a lot and it has really opened my eyes to the world. I am now working on finding an internship!

9. Go visit my sister at least one weekend before she comes home from Law School.
I need to make this happen soon!

10. Quit one of my jobs
Still praying and working on this

11. Do 10 Random Acts of kindness
I completed two already! I sent Lauren and her hubby a gift card to go on a date. Those two just moved and I knew life was crazy for them. I just wanted them to take some time for themselves:) 

Also when I was in Tennessee I treated some friends to meals. It was my way of showing love to them:)

12.  Spend more time in the Word
Still a work in progress. I was doing good and then I let life get in the way:(

13.  Stop procrastinating work as much
I have now worked it into my schedule to get homework done during the week. This has been the best thing ever for me!

14.  Put my phone away more
Nope. Didn't do it. 

So I have worked on like 7 out of 14 of yay goals. And it has only been a little over a month! Supes proud of myself!  Now to keep working and having fun doing it:)

Signature

3 comments:

The Pink Growl said...

Awesome progress! Love that TN Love picture too!

JennOvey said...

You're killing it! Half-way there in such a short period of time!

Miss Riss said...

Good job Mosby! Your commitment to your goals motivates me...cause you're definitely better at this than I am!! Can't wait to plan our trip to Harry Potter world this fall!!