Monday, March 24, 2014

Sleep Is A Serious Thing


If you know me in real life or have ever lived with me then you know that I take sleep very seriously.  I was the girl in college who didn't care about staying up till 2 in the morning just because I could…I went to bed around 10 most nights.  I like sleep.  And trust me you will like me better if I get to sleep.

I learned a long time ago that I do not function on 5-6 hours of sleep.  Just can't do it.  I need like 7-8 minimum to be a happy camper!  And when I don't get that, I am grumpy, need lots and lots of coffee, naps, don't want to talk to anyone, don't want to do anything.  Basically I am no fun at all!

So take last night for example.  Probs because of this sickness I have had, my body has just been SUPER overly tired.  I went to bed at like 8:45 last night.  And didn't think twice about it.  I was going to wake up at 5 and go workout.  But I couldn't move (and I still just don't feel 100% yet).  So I fell back asleep…till 8:30.  Friends thats like almost 12 hours of sleep! And I had to force myself to wake up!

I have never felt so refreshed!  I guess I really needed all of that sleep!  Honestly if you want to be around a happy Mosby you just need to let me sleep.  I also don't share a bed very well, so on our last couple of trips I have not been the funnest person to be around because of lack of sleep.  I have now decided to just beg for my own bed on the next vacation we take.  Better sleep= happy Mosby= Happy family vacation.

Now I have a long day ahead of me of paper writing and classes.  Thankfully I got a good nights sleep and I am ready to go!  I hate it when I majorly procrastinate an assignment. Oh well I just want to pass the class at this point in time :)
Signature

4 comments:

Miss Riss said...

Haha, this is so funny!! I'm the same way!! Whoever said "you can sleep when you're dead" was stupid cause my life would be miserable if I didn't get the sleep I need!! Haha!!

Miss Riss said...

Haha, this is so funny!! I'm the same way!! Whoever said "you can sleep when you're dead" was stupid cause my life would be miserable if I didn't get the sleep I need!! Haha!!

~Anchored In Christ~ said...

Sleep and I have a on again off again relationship. A love hate relationship but to me sleep is very important. I may be a night owl but when I sleep. I can sleep for hours if people live me a long. Lately I sleep 2 a.m. to 12 pm LOL so i'm getting roughly 10 hours of sleep.

following you on twitter and blog. would love a follow back.

hotpinkowl02.blogspot.com
https://twitter.com/HotOwlPink07

Susannah said...

I'm just like you!!! I love sleeping and would definitely sleep 10-12 hours every night if I could! ;-)