Friday, July 20, 2012

Friday's Letters

Photobucket

Could I be any happier that this Friday has come? No, I don't think so!  I am so happy that I only have one shift at work tonight and then I am done until Tuesday...that is unless I get called in.  

Hopefully this weekend is going to be pretty low key.  Maybe a little shopping.  And most definitely a lot of sleeping.  As you all are very well aware of, I don't have many friends here so we all know I will not be going cray cray this weekend...or anytime soon for that matter!

Well onto Friday's Letters!

Dear Kids at Work,  I do not have a kid.  No I do not want a kid anytime soon.  Please stop asking/telling me I need one.  Husband comes first...and he is no where near!

Dear Netflix, Being able to watch you while I workout is the only thing that keeps me going.  Thanks for distracting me.

Dear Pinterest, Thank you for these great laughs, I really needed it!

Found Here
here

here

Ok friends that is all I have for you today:) Happy Friday and Happy Weekend!!!






4 comments:

Caitlin said...

Love your blog! Haha about the love life/kid and Pinterest references! People always seem to ask the most ridiculous questions! Hope you have a great weekend! Happy Friday!!!

Kim said...

Love the layout of your blog - love the yellow! Thanks for sharing the pinterest pictures too- I particularly like "Friend Zone - Level 99."

Have a great weekend :)

Meghan said...

I shall now refer to myself as a "beautiful monkey" :)

Unknown said...

LOL! Love the pics! Pinterest is so random but such great stuff!