Sunday, July 15, 2012

Sunday Social: Vacation Edition




Sunday Social

This has been a pretty awesome little bit of vacation week for me! So why not talk a little about some vacations?! Linking up with Ashley and Neely!

1. What is the best trip you've ever been on?
This is definitely a toss up for me. 
 In 2008 Mamerz and I went to Italy!! We spent about 10 days there and had so much fun.  We traveled around Rome, Florence, The Cince Terre, and San Remo.  I was able to see my cousins get married in a little church in Northern Italy, which was pretty amazing. Being that it was only like the 2nd time I traveled out of the country, it was pretty awesome.
Mamerz and I at the Coliseum
The next best trip would have to be in 2010 we took a family vacation to the Cayman Islands.  At that time Dad, Mattie, Benjamin, and Bryce had just gotten certified to deep sea dive, so it was the best place to go.  We have some of the best memories from that trip that none of us will ever be able to forget!

2. What is your best idea for a girls weekend trip?
Hmm I have yet to do this, but from what I hear from Mattie Savannah, GA is pretty awesome. For me and my girls it is just far enough way to feel like we got away but not too ridiculous to drive.  You walk the board walks and see what all they have to see!

3. What is your best idea for a couples trip?
Well let's see, since I am not in a couple I will give you what I think might be pretty fun.  I am a beach girl, so I would have to say time at the beach could be fun.  The girls can hang out and get their tan on, while the guys can fish and do whatever else guys like to do!

4. What is the best vacation on the cheap?
For me? I'm a college student so coming home is always a vacation on the cheap for me! 
Oh that's just the view of the backyard:)
5. What is the place you most want to visit?
I love Europe and would love to go back.  I am in the process of convincing the parentals to go to France for my graduation gift! I think Greece is also top on my list of places to visit!

6. What are your vacation necessities?
Depends on where I am going, but you can always find me with these:

1. A good bag to carry.  A smaller cross body bag is always great to have! That way I can keep  important things on me, but not feel like I have to awkwardly carry it!

2. A good book.  Especially if it is a beach vacation! I love to be able to read on the beach and this is the best time to do it!

3. My camera. I am one of those people who love to document every single moment of vacation.  I don't want to forget what happened, so having my camera with me is a must!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Would love to visit Rome!

visit nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello!

have a great day!

Caitlin Cavallaro said...

Just stumbled across your blog from the Sunday linkup! I also went to Rome (I backpacked Italy when I studied abroad in London) and LOOOVED it! Super jealous of your Cayman Island vaca though!

I would LOVE to go back to Europe as well, so if you get to go to France for your graduation please stow me away in your suitcase!