Wednesday, July 25, 2012

I Lost 10 Inches...

Of hair that is! Yesterday I made the decision to FINALLY cut off most of my hair!  While it took me forever to get it to the length it was at, I was more than ready to be done with it!

My hair was long, thick, and super curly.  That combination is not the best one to have if you ask me!  I was very quickly becoming very annoyed by my hair.  Being that it is the middle of summer was not helping at all either.

When I would shower I would have to spend at least 5 minutes combing through my hair.  Yes I comb through my hair in the shower...it's the only way it ever gets brushed.  I would have knots out the wahzoo and hated it.

I also started noticing that I would much rather pull my hair up than deal with it down.  So between all of those reasonings, plus just needing to change it up, I cut my hair!

I started with my hair looking like this:

And ended up with it looking like this:

Don't you just love it?! I know I do! It is so light weight and out of the way.  I think I am a little obsessed with it!

Another reason I chose to cut my hair now is because it was long enough for me to donate my hair.  I love growing it out and then donating it.  About 4 years ago I did this and donated to Locks of Love.

After a little research I chose to change where I was going to donate.  I chose Pantene Beautiful Lengths.  I really liked what they do with the hair donated, and I didn't have to cut as much off.

I strongly encouraged anyone and everyone to do this at least once in their life.  Your hair can always grow back, and you get to help someone out.

PS. Thank you all SO much for all the love yesterday about my weight loss.  I have never been more motivated than I am now to keep going with this:)  If you missed the post go check it out here!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SO cute, Mosby!!!!!!!