Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Guilty Pleasures

We all have guilty pleasures that we indulge in.  Some a little more often then we maybe should. Some big, some little.  No matter what the guilty pleasure, I am a huge proponent of indulging if and when you can.

My number one guilty pleasure has to be ICE CREAM!  I probably indulge in ice cream wayyyy too often than one should.  Every week when I go to the grocery store I tend to pick some up.  I have the worst sweet tooth after meals and ice cream is my number one fix for this!  At least I buy Skinny Cow which is kinda healthy right....
via
I also love a good BOOK.  Since I have been in college/grad school for the last 5 years, there is not always a lot of fun reading going on here.  So whenever I can find that book that draws me in, I indulge in a little couch cuddling and late nights.  My latest indulgence was Francine Rivers Bridge to Have.

via
TANNING!  Oh how I love a good day laying out in the sun.  Yes I live in Florida.  No I do not tan year round.  Even in the summers I find myself almost too busy to spend as much time out in the sun as I would like.  But when I can soaking up those rays warms my heart right up. 


A good CRY.  I tend to hold things in a lot and then BAM! It all comes exploding out of my with a river of tears.  And then I feel so much better.  Tears heal the soul.  Every now and then when I know there is nothing else I can do, I just cry.  Then I pull myself together and move on with my day so much happier.

What are some of your guilty indulgences? Like I said, we all have them.  Now fess up!
Signature

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Mint ice cream sandwiches are definitely my weakness!

The Girl who Loved to Write said...

Those mint skinny cow's are my favorite!

AfGolden said...

Ohhhh...a good book is always good. Is that a good one? I've been meaning to pick it up. I love Francine Rivers!! Have you read her "Mark of the Lion" series? Great series! I love Ice cream too...who doesn't? :)

Miss Riss said...

Have you tried the Talenti Gelato?? Puh-leeeeease try some. You won't regret it. It's gelato and their thing is that there's only about 12-13 ingredients in each one so it's "natural"...which I then convert into "healthy." So basically it's healthy gelato.