Monday, September 29, 2014

When The Blog World Becomes Real World


If you have blog, then you know the kind of relationships that can be built over the internets.  A year or two ago I ran across Rissa's blog and just loved what I saw.  She was cute, sarcastic, and I just knew we would become best of friends.  And we did just that.

Starting January of this year, the two of us have had monthly Skype dates to catch up on life and hold each other accountable for our goals.  I have LOVED and looked forward to those little chats each month. 

The two of us definitely bonded over our love for Harry Potter.  I happen to live in the great state that houses Harry Potter World.  And one month Rissa started talking about how much she wanted to go and I told her all she had to do was come visit.  One thing led to another and we started planning her trip out here!

So this Thursday, October 2, 2014, we will offcialy be meeting IN PERSON!!!! Nate I promise I am not going to catfish your wife as long as yall promise not to catfish me:)

Of course the number one thing we will be doing is spending two days at Harry Potter World!  We will also be hanging out, having fires in the fire pit if it ever cools down here in Florida, and having the best time ever together.  I just know we are going to get along perfectly and I cannot wait for that!

So be prepared to be social media overloaded this weekend when she gets here!
Signature

6 comments:

Mosby Hardin said...

Aww, how cool to be able to meet a blog friend in real life! I can tell you're so excited!

Mosby Hardin said...

Yes I am!!! It is going to be the best!

Mosby Hardin said...

OMG YAAASSS! I know my text messages lately have been nothing but "I'm so excited!" But seriously, I'm so excited!!! I absolutely cannot wait to see you in real life and do the Harry Potter thang, and the firepit and the wine thang, and the beach thang, and whatever other thangs we wanna do! It's our vacation! Woop!!

Mosby Hardin said...

So so fun!

Mosby Hardin said...

Yes! I am seriously so excited!

Mosby Hardin said...

Dude you texts are what have gotten me so excited! This is going to be the best weekend!!!