Friday, March 9, 2012

Fun Friday Randoms

Heaven Received an Angel Today
       Grandpa went to Heaven last night.  We miss him, but boy was he a great man.  And what a great feeling it is to know he is in a much happier place today.  He is pain free and enjoying his eternal life!
How does she do it?
        This past week I have been playing Mamerz, and what I want to know is how does she do it?  She cooks, she keeps the house clean, she takes care of the animals, she pays the bills, she substitute teaches, she is a mother, a wife, and so much more! After trying all week to follow in her footsteps and do the best I can do, I am more than impressed with all she does!

Our dog sheds more than I do.
        So I was vacuuming and every time I turned around this was more and more dog hair all over the place.  I thought me and my roommates were bad about having hair everywhere, but no Ella wins the shedding award!

I am loving finding new bloggers!
       There are so many people out there who blog.  And I have come to find some that I LOVE to read their blogs.  I love getting to know peoples lives and seeing what I might have in my future.  Here are some of my faves that some of you may enjoy as well!
Becky she is seriously me in about 5-10 years.  She is married with a little girl, and I seriously love reading about her life! 
Kate's blog is one I just recently started to read.  She has a lot of good insight!
Arielle is a long time friend from home who is over in Uganda.  It is awesome to be reading about all of the wonderful things God is doing through her over there! 

I love baking cookies
And I am really good at it too! Also I found a new way to make butter soft. Because you know how the recipe always calls for soften butter but you don't have the time or patience for it to soften? Well stick the stick of butter in the microwave and set it for 16 seconds. Every 4 second flip the stick. This will make it to where each side gets 4 seconds. It comes out PERFECT! Like seriously!

I just got Blogger on my phone
And now I can blog in the run. Or update my blog. Or add to my drafts I have going. Basically I get to blog whenever I want! Score!


No comments: