Saturday, March 24, 2012

It's That Time of Year Again...

Where all we ever do is homework, homework, homework, oh and more homework.  I seriously feel like everything is piling up on me.  Everything is going to be due in the next 2 weeks and I have so much to do.  I have papers to write, lessons to make up, journal reviews to do, and tests to take.  Craziness I tell you! 

My biggest problem? I don't want to do any of it.  No motivation.  I just want to sleep.  Fortunately I know I cannot do that.  Last night I forced myself to stay up and take a test.  
This is me feeling overwhelmed by all I needed to know

I was working on my Gen Psych test, which the last one I did not do so well on.... so I needed a good grade. And I got one.  As you can see I worked hard...

This morning, I actually have accomplished a lot.  But now I have a paper to write.  Remember when I was reading this little buddy?
Now I have to write a paper about it.  Comparing it to the movie "It's a Wonderful Life".  Not too hard.  But I still don't want to do it.  Lame.

Ok back to work! Hope y'all are having a much more fun Saturday than I am:)

No comments: