Tuesday, June 18, 2013

I Said What?!

Last Friday I shared with all of you all of the crazy things my kids have said at work.  Well today I am going to share with y'all all of the crazy things I have said at work.  Apparently Friday mornings are a bit early for me and I tend to say things without thinking...


"If you don't quiet down I am going to make you put up all of your games and sit in a circle and then....I will come up with something to make you do!"
Like I said early mornings are not my things.  For one The kids were yelling at each other in three different groups.  And I had asked them to quiet down multiple times.  So I decided to tell them if they didn't quiet down soon I was going to make them do something.  But I didn't think that far in advanced so I really had nothing to make them do...they stared at me like I was crazy.  And my coworkers laughed.

"If you keep pushing him your going to go to timeout and you won't be the captain of anything."
A brother and sister were playing on our jungle gym thing which has a little pirate like place on it.  He was standing in her way so she pushed him.  When I told her she was not allowed to do that she said she was the captain and he needed to move.  So I told her she wouldn't be the captain of anything of she kept doing that.  Pretty sure she thought I was crazy and so did my coworkers who could not stop laughing at me!

I promise you can trust your kids with me...as long as I have had some coffee and they are quiet.  But really I love my kiddos and I love that they make me say some crazy things:)

Signature

1 comment:

Miss Riss said...

Hahaha, you won't be the captain of anything! LOL! God bless you for working with the little kidos!