Monday, June 3, 2013

Little Wedding Festivities

Last Wednesday I headed out to south Texas to celebrate the marriage of one of my best friends! It has been a long time coming ( a year and a half) and I was so excited to spend the week with all of my best friends! 

You can read about Becky and Josh's engagement story here.

I didn't take a lot of pictures, but here are some of the ones I do have.  We had such an amazing time with each other and getting the bride ready for her big day.

On Thursday we all went out to get our nails done.  We were able to sit and talk and get to spend some good quality time with just the bridesmaids and mom!


Thursday night was the bachelorette party!  We went out to dinner on the bay and then back to the condo to do bachelorette things.  So much fun to meet all of Becky's friends from home and to be able to shower her with love and well wishes for her marriage!


Friday morning Lauren, Grizel, and I took a much needed run.  I learned that even though I thought Florida had humidity, Texas had even more.  It was so hard to even get two miles in.  But so worth it in the end!


Friday was also the day for the bridal luncheon.  All of the bridesmaids plus the brides female family members attended.  The food was great and again it was great time to be spent with the girls.


I am kinda bummed that I do not have any other pictures of the rehearsal, but I can show you what I wore.  I was so excited to get to wear this dress!  The rehearsal was beautiful and it was the first time we got to hang out with the groomsmen.  That night the guys came over to our condo and we spent some more time with them then too!


The morning of the wedding and actually getting to the location made everything seem so real.  Like I said this was a much anticipated wedding and I never thought the day would come!  Becky gifted each bridesmaid a robe to get ready in and we were in LOVE with them.

We all did each others hair and makeup and helped the bride get ready for her big day.  It was so much fun to spend the morning with Becky and see all of her excitement.  You can see below all of our dresses for the wedding.


I do not know what this picture of Becky and I is not turning out right on here.  But She looked beautiful and I felt so lucky to be there with her on her big day.


The wedding was absolutely beautiful and hopefully I will be sharing more pictures when I can get them!  I just want to thank Becky and Josh for getting married and asking me to be there with them! I could not have imagined a better wedding for the two of them if I tried!
Signature

2 comments:

Miss Riss said...

Looks like so much fun! I love your striped dress! =)

Amy said...

You look so beautiful in all of these pictures!