Thursday, May 3, 2012

It's Ok Thursday



Its Ok Thursdays
It is Thursday and that means time to link up with Neely for some It's Ok Thursday! 

Today It's Ok

that I am so happy to be taking my last two finals

that I have nearly killed myself moving out of my dorm and still have a lot to move about before I leave on friday morning 



that I am ready to be home already



that I am going to miss my best friends so much



to look at this picture and think "OMG so much has changed these last 3 years"



that I am really am kinda scared about my drive home.  Just don't know how kind my left shoulder is going to be.  Anyone want to come ride home with me/drive me home?

that I cannot wait to tell you all about the bridal shower last weekend.  The pictures just came in so be on the look out for that post soon:)

that I am getting a little excited about meeting Boone.  I mean how can someone not want to meet a puppy?



No comments: