Sunday, May 13, 2012

To My Momma!

Mom, Momma, Mommy, Ma, Mamerz, Hey You, Mary Anne, and any other name we may have called you over the years...


Can we say best mom ever? Yeah I think we can! You have raised 4 beautiful wonderful amazing (yeah I'm bragging about me and the sibs) children! You are such a wonderful woman, mother, and friend! I look up to you so much and in so many ways.  You are the best example of a strong Christian woman that I know and I am so thankful to have you as MY mom!  Want to know even more why I love you so much? Well here are some reason:


1. I am your mini me--- ever since I was a little girl everyone has said that I look exactly like you.  And who better to look like than you?! Everyone knows right away that I am your daughter and I love it!

2. You are one of my BESTEST friends---- yeah I know it took us years to get here.  I was a hard one to raise but don't worry you know it was worth it! You are the one person I can truly say I want to tell everything to.  You are the person I want to call when things go bad and I need to vent. I cannot thank you enough for always being there for me!

3.  Your an AMAZING cook--- Ok so I know you are tired of it but I want you to know I really do appreciate the fact that you have always cooked for us growing up! There was not a single night that I would come home and you not have a hot meal on the table! Also you have taught me everything I know about cooking.   I loved thinking about all the times we spent in the kitchen together!

4. You raised us well--- You were that amazing mom that stayed at home and raised us.  After I was born you quit your job and became a stay at home mom.  I know it could not have been easy raising us four kids, but I am so grateful you did! You were always there for us and always helped us with anything we needed! I look back on those years and think "That's the kind of mom I want to be!"


5. YOU LOVE ME!!--- Like I have said, I know raising me was not easy.  I was a hard, difficult child but you never gave up on me.  And because of you I am the person I am today.  You are the best example of what I want to be in my life, and I hope one day I am half the mom/woman you are!

I love you a lot and I hope you know how appreciative I am of you! No one could ever replace you and I cannot imagine life without you.  I hope you have the best Mother's Day and I cannot way till you come home and we can celebrate:))


No comments: