Monday, May 7, 2012

Summer Goals

During my 12 hour drive on Friday I started thinking.  And when I start thinking big things can happen.  Well not really...I just wish big things could happen when I start thinking.  Anyways... here is what I thought about.  I started coming up with some summer goals.

This is the first summer in about 6 years that I have not worked at The Vineyard Camp.  This means this is the first time since I was 15 that I have lived at home all summer.  Crazy right?! So because of this, I am going to probs be having a little bit more time on my hands than normal.  So I came up with some Summer Goals.  These are things that I would like to have accomplished, or in progress by the time I head back to Milligan in August.

So here is the list!!

1. Get healthy- this will start soon hopefully.  For my birthday this year my parents hired a personal trainer  for me.  I am super excited about this!

2. Read at least 10 books- I just ordered my first one to start it off! Perfect Match by Jodi Picoult.  If you have any suggestions let me know:)

3. Learn how to French Braid my hair- most of my friends can and Lauren did this for me for my trip home.  I love it and have wanted to learn how for years! Any tips would be great!

4. Cook at least 3 nights a week- Mamerz will be super excited about this!

5.  Get a tan- I hate being white and I am so excited to be able to spend my summer in the Florida sun!

6. Figure out my shoulder- I am bound and determined that this is going to be the summer that I finally figure out what is wrong with my shoulder and work on getting it fixed!

Oh and this list it to be continued....I just can't come up with anything else at this moment in time!

No comments: