Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Sometimes and Always #8

It's Tuesday and that means it is time to link up with Megan for a little Sometimes and Always!

Sometimes: I try to tell myself that finals week isn't all too bad
Always: It is.  Whoever invented this idea was not the smartest person ever

Sometimes: I think this summer is going to be boring because I don't really have many friends back in Lakeland
Always: I know there will be someone there for me to hang out with...please? Anyone? Help a girl out?

Sometimes: The library scares me and I feel super awkward there
Always: I feel awkward there but when I am with my best friends it makes up for it!
Baha Becky trying to use the white board to study!

Sometimes: I ask my parents if they are on drugs or gone crazy
Always: I will ask this every time they bring home a new pet
Meet Boone.  My sisters new dog.  That the parentals got for her.  And he will be staying at our house for the summer.  


5 comments:

Angie said...

The library makes me feel awkward too!

Miss Riss said...

OMG that puppy is adorable! ...Is it just me or when you walk into the library do you feel like everyone's staring at you? By far worst part of the library is entering it! HAH! ...and I would totally hang out with you this summer if I lived where you live =)

Holly said...

Aww, Boone is adorable! I'm not a dog person, but I still want on when I see photos like this!

Mosby Hardin said...

Yes everyone stares at you! Especially when your at a really small school and they know you NEVER go in there. Plus I probs have the most confused look on my face when I go!!

And I am glad to know I have at least one person who would be my friend :)

Mosby Hardin said...

I am totally not either, but of course everyone thinks a puppy is cute!