Thursday, May 10, 2012

It's Ok Thursday



Its Ok Thursdays
Oh how I just look forward to Thursdays and linking up with Neely for some It's Ok Thursday!
Being that it is the first week of summer for me, many many things are ok with me! 

It's Ok...

...that I am BEYOND excited that I GOT A JOB!!!  I am working in Child Care at Gold's Gym here in Lakeland, FL! Yesterday was my first day of work and I LOVED it! The kids are great, my boss is great, and so far the one other employee I have met is great! I am beyond thrilled to have finally gotten this job!

...that I am equally just as excited about what I get to wear to work! T-shirts and yoga pants! Does it get any better than that!?



...that Mamerz and I went and got pedicures today...sorry Mattie! It was so nice and relaxing! 


...that I made some pretty awesome Chicken Tacos Tuesday for dinner! And that I achieved my goal of cooking for fam this week!


...that I have been loving being able to kick back and read till my heart is content! So excited to keep working on that summer goal! I think my next book might be Skinnydipping by Bethenny Frankl.  If so I better get to buying that!

...that I am a tad nervous/excited about seeing the doctor again today.  Will totes give an update afterwards:)

...that Boone has completely warn me out and I am over him.  The puppy stage is no fun for me! At least now I know I really don't care to get a dog when I graduate!!

So what is ok with you today?!



8 comments:

Asha said...

I always wanted to work at the childcare section of my gym...so unfair, haha! It's nice to find another FL girl blogger (I'm from Tampa)

I'm your newest follower and hope you'll follow back at ashareyes.blogspot.com

p.s. - the chicken tacos look delish!

Mosby Hardin said...

Thanks for the follow:) Glad to see another Florida blogger as well!

Unknown said...

yayyyy so awesome you got a job girl :) wooo!

Monica said...

Your job sounds great and the tacos look awesome!! Have a great Friday!!

Anonymous said...

i'm glad you got the job you wanted. good luck at the doc's

Mosby Hardin said...

Thanks! I am super excited about it!

Mosby Hardin said...

Thanks! The tacos were pretty awesome and really easy! All done in the crockpot!

Mosby Hardin said...

Thanks! If you read my post from today you will see it wasn't all that great!