Thursday, May 31, 2012

It's OK Thursday


Its Ok Thursdays

Time for another It's OK Thursday! And this one is going to be about that big little surgery I will be having tomorrow!

It's OK...

...that the first thought that went through my mind was what to do with my hair? I mean it's kinda really long and you can't really do long hair with one arm. What to do?

...that my next thought was what to wear.  What do you wear to surgery? More specifically shoulder surgery? I want to be comfortable, so I think I have decided on some yoga pants, tank top, and a zip up jacket.

...that I cannot watch any shows that have anything to so with surgery right now.  They get me freaked out.

...that no matter what anyone says or does my anxiety is still going to high, I am still going to cry when I get there, and it is not going to be easy for me.

...that I am accepting all prayers for tomorrow! 

What's OK with you today?

4 comments:

Chelsea said...

Found your blog from the Its OK link up. I just had jaw surgery two weeks ago so I totally understand all of the anxious feelings that you are having right now. I was the same way!! You can do it! :) Good luck!

Chelsea
www.mypinkscribbles.blogspot.com

Mosby Hardin said...

Thanks! I am not looking forward to it but I know it will have a good end result!

Linny said...

Hope your surgery went well! I know it can be overwhelming! I hope your recovery goes well!

Mosby Hardin said...

Thanks! Surgery went well and recovery is going good too :)