Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Sometimes and Always #10

Oh how I love me a little Sometimes and Always.  Totes a favorite link-up of mine! You all should going in on all of the fun!

Sometimes... I think a weekend to myself at home is going to be awesome
Always...I forget how lonely and big and scary the house is when no one is here

Sometimes... I get really excited about new Disney movies that are coming out
Always...I am 5 years old at heart so it's completely ok!

Really excited about this one! The commercials for it have totally reeled me in!

Sometimes...People ask crazy questions.  Like the one I got today from a coworker who is 16. "So do you have any kids?" Um no...there isn't even a man in my life.
Always... I wonder where in the world these come from! Do I look like I have a kid? I mean I know I need to lose some weight and have some rather large boobs but... NO I DO NOT HAVE A KID!

Sometimes...I have to wake up early for work
Always...I hate it.  I am not a morning person at all.

Sometimes...I run out of things to post about
Always...thats Ok I will think of something soon!

Hope you all have a wonderful Tuesday:)))


1 comment:

Megan said...

I am a big chicken when I am home alone! I like to be AT home, just with somebody. Haha!

Thanks for linking up with me!!