Friday, September 21, 2012

I Believe In...

Even though the link-up started yesterday, I am still going to go with this! I have loved reading Erin's blog and love this idea!

I Believe In...

Wearing pink 

Best friend dates happening on a weekly basis...even if we live together!

Having strong and loving family support


Giving people gifts just because

My Lord and Savior Jesus Christ

Being around children keeps me young at heart

Looking presentable whenever out in public.  You just never know who you may see.  But if you don't see anyone you know while wearing said presentable outfit, feel free to wear again soon!

Being there for someone no matter what

Giving mercy and grace

What do you believe in?
Photobucket

1 comment:

Amy said...

I believe in allll of these things!! Amen sister!