Thursday, September 27, 2012

Inspire Me: Healthy Week 9

All In My Twenties

These weeks seriously seem to go by super fast.  Like unwelcomingly fast.  I do not like it.  I am always which I had more time!

This week I was bound an determined to lose some more weight.  I really focused in on my diet and picked up on the cardio a lot.  And well my wish did not come true.  Seriously what is up with that? 
Sometimes I get really frustrated, but am I going to let that deter me? Nope nope nope. 

 I am starting to enjoy working out and feeling the need for it all the time.  So there is some positivity here, right?

Awhile back I got an email of a recipe from my trainer for a Paleo lasagna.  So I decided Tuesday night would be a good time to try it out.  It was ok, not my fave.  I liked the sauce it made, but everything together was not the best! I would totes make the sauce in the future and put it over some yummy spinach pasta!  
Here is the recipe!
Hopefully next week will prove to be a better week...I mean come on I cannot stay at this weight forever people!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Vicki said...

Don't get frustrated, sometimes your body needs a week to readjust itself! Stick with it the weight will come off!