Friday, September 14, 2012

I'm Leaving on a Jet Plane

Not really though.  For one I don't have one, two they are scary, and three driving is just so much easier! But still I am leaving today!

As I said earlier this week I get to see my Momma this weekend!!! Seriously I have been looking forward to this day for a LONG time!  At 11 o'clock today I will be heading to Virginia with my car full of laundry and anxiousness to get there!

I totally wanted to skip one of my classes so I could get on the road earlier.  But Mamerz told me I couldn't  do that.  Something about getting our money's worth out of that class?  Yeah, that's no fun at all!!
via
I am so excited to get to Virginia and see Mamerz, Grandma, all the aunts and uncles and cousins!! From what I hear I am not the only cousin coming into town so this should be a rather fun trip!

Safe travels to me and a happy weekend to all!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Allie said...

Have a safe trip and a good time :) Going home always makes me feel better too!